- Last Updated on Friday, December 19 2014 16:13
At RenoSys, we know that you'll have lots of questions about your commercial pool renovation. A small renovation is still a big deal – especially on the owner/operator's end. On renosys.com, we have a lot of information about construction, renovation, our products- as well as our process (design/build). If you have time, look around the site, or check out some of our recent projects.
Some typical questions:
Q: How long have you been in business?
A: RenoSys has been fixing pool problems, and transforming commercial pools (as well as building new) for over 25 years! There is no substitute for experience...especially in an industry that demands such technical skills and know-how. When we collaborate with you, our team knows what products and design would work best in your unique facility as well as the best strategies for your project.
Q: How does design/build benefit me?
A: Design/build means that we've cut out the middle man. We work directly with you, or your architect – and it can save you money over dealing with a separate designer. You could end up paying for a design that doesn't suit your project, and have to go back to the drawing board. We take the stress out of the design portion; since we manufacture, design, and install we've covered all the bases. You'll have a single point of responsibility during your renovation/construction. Read more about design/build here.
Q: How many pools have you done/installed/etc. and/or have you done any like mine?
A: Again, this is where experience comes into play. The answer to membrane installations would be in the thousands. We've just about seen it all: schools, swim clubs, community pools, YMCA ...you name it and we've probably done it. No matter how complicated your project may seem, RenoSys will have design suggestions based on our decades of experience in this industry.
Q: If we get a RenosSy PVC pool shell installed, how long will it last?
A: The good news for you is that we typically estimate membrane life at between 15-25 years! There are always factors involved like environment, usage, and maintenance – but with standard usage and care, you won't be worrying about your pool for a long time. Put the patching kit up, and forget your sander. A RenoSys membrane will make all that history, instead of yearly drudgery.
Q: We don't know if we're ready for renovation – but we suspect we have a leak. What should we do?
A: We wrote this extensive article about Leak Detecting. It may take a little work on your part, but you'll know for sure if you have a leak. The article also addresses making repairs. Remember, based on appearance, what looks like only a bit of water loss may be hundreds of gallons. Any leak in your pool matters. To fix those leaks, give us a call. Our PVC membrane spans cracks, etc and makes your old pool watertight.
Q: We want to upgrade our pool into something modern, but we're on a budget. What can we do?
A: Budget is a word we know well, and what we keep in mind throughout the project. Our view is put into an article, here: If It Isn't Broken, Why Pitch It? RenoSys uses as much of your existing pool structure and components as possible – saving you time, money, and material. We essentially recycle your old pool, while working with your budget. You'd be surprised at the renovation and amenities you can get with our creative design process. Don't stick with an old, leaking pool when you could have a new cost-friendly pool.
Q: We have lots of questions – what's the best way to contact you?
Q: Do you only do pool membranes?
A: We have products for the entire project: pool surface, stainless-steel pool vessels, decking, grating, gutters, safety padding, water-play features... from the ground up, RenoSys has what your pool needs. Check out our info page to download brochures.
Don't spend one more season with an outdated, old pool when you could have a new, leak-free pool. Looking for a new-build commercial pool? We do that, too. To get started, it's as easy as clicking a button or picking up the phone. Contact us today.
- RenoSys Videos: See Us in Action
- If It Isn't Broken, Don't Pitch It: Let RenoSys Recycle Your Pool
- The Peak of the Stainless-Steel Pool Vessel: SummitSeries™
- A Recent Project Featuring RenoSys Products
- Make Use of Your Off Season – Plan Your Pool Renovation Now
- A How-To Guide for Cleaning Your Stainless-Steel Gutters
- RenoSys Works with Your Budget – Bet Your Bottom Dollar
- Millions of Reasons to Make Your Age-Friendly Pool Safe
- What Goes Into Designing Your Gutter System?
- The Clock is Ticking on Your Commercial Pool
- Water Parks: When Being Lazy is a Good Thing
- The Do's and Don'ts of Cleaning Your RenoSys Membrane
- Another Skyline View Brought to You By SummitSeries™
- Tips for Your New PVC Commercial Pool Membrane
- Pool Gutters: What You Need to Know
- One Source for Your Commercial Pool Project
- Out with the Old: Plan Your RenoSys Renovation
- Leaks are History with a RenoSys Commercial Pool Renovation
- SoftSide™ Safety Pads Make 3m Dive Stands Safer
- Texas Ford Aquatics: Competition Facility Featuring FuturaPool™
- Get Rid of Repairs - Get the Superior Pool Interior
- Stainless Steel: The Foundation for Great Commercial Pools and Spas
- The New Wave in Physical Therapy - PT in Your Pool
- Recent Projects Can Give You Ideas for Your Center
- A RenoSys Pool Goes to the Dogs
- Happy Labor Day! Make the End of Summer the Beginning of Improving Your Pool
- A FuturaPool™ Project: Our Manufactured Stainless Steel Pool in Action
- To Infinity - And Beyond: Negative Edge and Above-Grade Pools
- Play in the Spray: Adding Water-Play Features at Your Pool
- Focused on Aquatics
- Winter is Coming...Prepare Your Pool
- Renovation Innovation – Planning a Waterpark (or a Pool that Feels Like One)
- Record-Breaking Pools: A Fun Look at a Few Cool Pools
- DuraTech™ Grating Improves the Look & Safety of Your Pool
- Get Your Pool Project Started: Contact Us - It's Easy
- RenoSys Renovates Rainbow Beach: It's Open and Better Than Ever
- A Fish out of Water: Swimming, Asthma, and Fixing Bad Pool Air
- Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July
- Play it Safe: Minimizing Risks at Your Aquatic Center
- An Ounce of Prevention: Cleaning Your PVC Pool Membrane
- The Triathlon: Make Your Aquatic Facility Part of the Race
- Renovating & Building Commercial Pools and Their Communities
- Competitive Swimming Pools: A Focus on Fast Pools
- Q&A: Cleaning & Maintaining Your RecDeck
- Projects In Our Own Backyard
- Fun Facts: Swimming & Swimming Pools
- RenoSys in Print
- Your Pool Project: You've Come to the Right Place
- Enjoy Memorial Day by the Pool
- Interactive RenoSys Brochure Now Available