- Last Updated on Thursday, April 24 2014 14:50
Located in Biloxi, Mississippi and overlooking scenic Back Bay, the IP Casino & Spa is well-placed to offer a luxurious stay to spa guests and fun-seekers alike. Originally, the casino wanted RenoSys to revamp just the shallow “sun-bathing” areas bordering the main part of the spacious outdoor pool. These areas ranged from 8-10” and the deepest being 1'2”deep – enough to stay cool in the sun, but provide relaxation vs. swimming in the deeper main pool.
The scope of the project changed when the IP Casino & Spa elected to renovate the entire swimming pool, including having RenoSys place their logo on the pool floor.
Here you can see the membrane and logo in place, during the renovation process.
The “after” shot shows the inviting, newly renovated pool, ready for casino and spa guests alike.
To see how a RenoSys renovation can benefit your facility, call one of our team members today: 800-783-7005.
- How Does a SummitSeries™ Stainless Steel Pool & Spa Compare to Conventional Concrete?
- Safety First: Aquatic Therapy and RenoSys' Products
- Part II: RenoSys Renovates an Aluminum Pool at Umpqua Community College
- Aluminum Pool Renovation: Part I
- GraniGrate™ is Luxury Grating for Luxury Applications
- A RenoSys Renovation: The Smart Choice for Fixing Your Pool Problems
- DuraTech™ Grating is Made to Last
- Customized Safety: SoftSide™ Safety Padding
- Ready to Take the Plunge? Cold Plunge Pools & Spas by RenoSys
- The Evacuator™: Highlighting Better Air
- How to Determine if You Have a Leak in Your Pool
- Can Pool Products be Eco-Friendly?
- Design/Build With RenoSys
- Stainless Steel SummitSeries™ Pools & Spas: Above-Grade and Way Above Average
- Spotlight on Age-Friendly Pools
- SoftSide™ Padded Flooring – Creating Age-Friendly Pools
- RecDeck™ Recreational Flooring: Merging Safety and Style for a Variety of Applications
- Vinyl Facts
- The Superior Pool Interior
- Frequently Asked Questions About PVC Membrane
- Caring for Your PVC Pool Shell
- Facts About Aging Pools
- Indiana University Shares Experience
- A Classic Renovation Story
- Choosing an Efficient Gutter Design
- Maintaining Your Stainless Steel Gutter
- A Breath of Fresh Air...
- Benjamin Harrison YMCA "Doggie Dip"
- Pittsburgh Field Club - Pittsburgh, PA
- Altus Air Force Base - Altus, OK
- Bellefaire JCB - University Hts., OH
- Caribbean Cove Water Park – Indianapolis, IN
- Lytle Pool – Mattoon, IL
- Senator's Ridge - Dallas, GA
- West Coast Aquatics – Mill Creek, WA