The RenoSys PVC Pool Shell is the Answer to Leaks in an Old Pool and a Layer of Protection for New Construction
- Last Updated on Thursday, February 04 2016 14:54
The interior is the heart of your commercial pool: when it is old, leaking, or if you need to make sure your new construction is right the first time, you need the solution...fast. Without a high-performing pool surface, your commercial pool is just a hole in the ground – and potentially draining your funds, too. RenoSys has almost thirty years of experience renovating aging commercial pools, and building new commercial pools right from the start. If your pool interior needs help, we're here with the solution: our Superior Pool Interior™. We created our PVC pool membrane to ensure that our clients would have watertight reliability, and their pool's interior would be the best part of their facility. RenoSys is the reinforcements in your battle against water loss...
Is Your Commercial Pool Growing Old Not-so-Gracefully?
For existing commercial pools, time is not on your side. When you consider that many pools out there, from community to private club pools and everything in between, aren't just years old, but some even pre-date World War II, you have to expect that there will be some issues. For some of the pools we see, “issues” is an understatement!
If you suspect your commercial pool is leaking, we have some tried-and-true methods for determining if you're losing water. Click here for our guide on leak-detecting. If you know for sure that you have gallons disappearing daily, then refilling it daily isn't really a good long-term strategy. Sure, you can hop on board the repair/repeat roller coaster, but do you really want to spend years on this up and down ride?
For those considering coatings or re-plastering: that isn't such a cost-effective solution – and may not be a solution, period. The factors that caused your initial water loss, such as exposure, environmental conditions, ground shifting, etc. will affect your coated pool interior just like before. Sure, you may lose your leaks...for awhile – but you'll most likely gain new cracks, gaps, or leaks in other areas. There is an answer to your ongoing fight against losing water, and RenoSys found and perfected it...
Time for a Face Lift
RenoSys has solved more leaking pool problems than we can count. We know that every day you lose water, it's the same as watching your money leak away. Our PVC commercial pool liner is ideal for both new construction and renovation. Rather than a coating or plaster, our membrane is one thick, durable, cohesive surface that covers your entire pool surface. From main drain to the perimeter, every inch of your pool will be encapsulated in leak-free PVC protection. We manufacture our pool shell from 60 mil thick PVC that is textured and comfortable.
Since our PVC shell covers the entire pool interior, the lower surface may shift or face the same damaging environmental challenges...but the pool shell won't be affected. That means that you won't have to worry about new leaks and cracks forming like they would with traditional leak patches and repairs. The RenoSys pool membrane creates a better-than-new surface for your old pool. For new pool construction, our pool shell adds an extra layer of leak-free performance from the start.
* If you have a metallic pool, our PVC pool shell is ideal for preventing the type of corrosion that will damage your pool. With aluminum or metallic pools, galvanic corrosion can occur. Since PVC is an excellent insulator, a RenoSys pool shell will prevent corrosion from affecting your metallic pool.
The Proof is in The Pictures
Since sometimes a picture tells a better story, below you'll see before-and-after photos of just some of our PVC shell renovation projects:
Features of the RenoSys PVC Commercial Pool Liner
We designed our membrane to be the best in the industry. With a RenoSys pool shell, you get the following quality features:
Thick and durable
Nonabrasive surface is comfortable for guests
Made in the USA
Pore-free for easy maintenance
If you're dealing with a leaking pool that is showing its age, you don't have to face days, weeks, or months of water loss. Don't accept leaks in your pool – call RenoSys and find out how our PVC pool shell and cost-effective renovation services can give you the pool your guests deserve. We know that many facilities will keep replacing lost water because they think that a renovation is beyond their budget – you may be surprised to learn that a RenoSys renovation typically offers dramatic cost savings compared to conventional renovation. Our team of aquatics professionals will be glad to talk about your issues and goals, and explain how RenoSys can help. Contact us today and take a stand against leaks: call, click, or email!
Click Get a Quote
- RenoSys Puts the Rec in Recreational Flooring with RecDeck
- FuturaPool by RenoSys: The Best Commercial Pool Vessel for Your On-Grade Project
- The More RenoSys Products the Better - For Your Commercial Pool
- Your Commercial Pool Needs a Strong Safety System: Start with SoftSide Safety Padding by RenoSys
- Don't Take Chances With Elevated Pool Construction: Call the Best - RenoSys
- Don't Let Leaks Sink Your Ship! RenoSys Will Create a Watertight Commercial Pool and Stop Leaks Cold
- A DuraTech Gutter & Grating System Will Help Keep Your Commercial Pool Healthy
- RecDeck Mops the Floor with Common Pool Surfaces
- Make a New Year's Resolution to Call RenoSys for a Renovation or New Pool Construction
- SoftSide Safety Padding: Perfect for Your Commercial Pool
- RenoSys Designed the Best Recreational Decking in the Business: RecDeck for Your Facility
- FuturaPool For On-Grade New Construction or Renovation
- Be Part of the Rooftop Revolution With a RenoSys SummitSeries Pool
- Is Your Commercial Pool Ready for Renovation? RenoSys is the Answer
- Your Luxury Facility Demands Luxury Grating: GraniGrate by RenoSys
- RenoSys Products Create a Safety System for Your Commercial Pool
- DuraTech Gutters and Grating are the Upgrade Your Pool Perimeter Needs
- RenoSys Wishes You a Happy Holiday Week
- Don't Overlook That Pool Deck: RecDeck by RenoSys Sets the Bar High
- Stay Safe: Add SoftSide™ Safety Pads to Your Pool
- Your Commercial Pool Needs a High-Performing Interior: The RenoSys PVC Pool Shell Delivers
- FuturaPool™ is Ideal for Your On-Grade Pool Project
- A Day in the Life of Your Old Pool: RenoSys Transforms Old Pools into Better than New
- A "Grate" Example of the RenoSys Product Line
- RenoSys Uses High-Quality Material in Our High-Quality Product Line: Your Pool Project Benefits
- Plan Now for Your Pool Project With RenoSys
- For Elevated Pool Applications Choose SummitSeries™
- RenoSys Will Transform Your Throwback Pool Into a Modern, Inviting Pool
- RenoSys Renovations & Indoor Aquatic Facilities
- Problem Solved Series: A Public Pool is Totally Transformed
- RenoSys: Where Our Clients Are the Real Winners
- RenoSys and Our Peerless Aquatics Product Line
- RenoSys Created the Ideal Aquatics Safety System: SoftSide™ Safety Padding & Dive Stand Pads
- Why a RenoSys Renovation is Right for Your Pool
- RenoSys Will Create a High-Performing Perimeter with our Gutters & Grating
- RenoSys Has the the Ideal Choice for Your Elevated Pool: SummitSeries™
- Add or Upgrade Water Play Features & a Safety System with RenoSys
- Your Pool Doesn't Have to be a Casualty of Time: Renovate with RenoSys Today
- Transform Your Old Pool Deck with RecDeck™ by RenoSys
- Problem Solved Series: Hitting the Archives for a Budget-Friendly RenoSys Innovative Renovation
- Don't Wait to Fix Your Leaking Pool: Renovate Now with RenoSys
- Problem Solved Series: A Big Ten School Gives RenoSys a "Ten" in Performance!
- A RenoSys Design and Products Make Your Pool Age-Friendly
- RenoSys Makes it Easy to Choose the Winning Combination for Your Pool Project
- Let RenoSys Customize Your Upgrade, Renovation, or New Construction
- The Many Benefits of The RenoSys PVC Pool Membrane
- SummitSeries Spas Offer Versatility
- Rooftop, Beach, and Beyond: Our Stainless-steel Pool Vessels Are Ideal
- On or Above Grade -Grade: Our Stainless-steel Pool Vessels Are Ideal
- Summer is Ending Soon: Get Ready with RenoSys