- Last Updated on Monday, March 10 2014 19:00
When you think of products like stainless steel or even vinyl, you probably don't automatically think “environmentally friendly” or “green product.”
You might be surprised to learn that materials RenoSys often uses perform great, but are also recyclable or already recycled – making them both practical and better for the environment.
Check out this RenoSys blog article: Vinyl Facts, for an in-depth look at not only how vinyl performs, but how it's made, and some of the rigorous environmental testing it has undergone. Fun fact: Vinyl is recycled annually in the hundreds of millions of pounds – and that's just in North America. For all the disposable items that can't be recycled? Vinyl liners safeguard the groundwater by lining landfills.
Stainless steel is another common household material – from kitchen sinks to new appliances, it seems like stainless steel is everywhere. RenoSys manufactures and installs high-end watertight stainless steel pool and spa vessels in both on-grade and elevated applications.
Our SummitSeries™, and FuturaPool™ are an environmentally sound choice, as well as a practical one: 65-80% of all stainless steel is made from recycled steel. Instead of ending up in a landfill, over half of the stainless steel comprising your quality pool has already been recycled.
Click to here see more information about the products we use, and what we do.
- Design/Build With RenoSys
- Stainless Steel SummitSeries™ Pools & Spas: Above-Grade and Way Above Average
- Spotlight on Age-Friendly Pools
- RecDeck™ Recreational Flooring: Merging Safety and Style for a Variety of Applications
- SoftSide™ Padded Flooring – Creating Age-Friendly Pools
- A Breath of Fresh Air...
- Vinyl Facts
- The Superior Pool Interior
- Frequently Asked Questions About PVC Membrane
- Caring for Your PVC Pool Shell